- - 40% lighter than other 55L packs
- - Made from Recycled plastic bottles
- - Opens fully like a suitcase for easy access
- - Hidden compartments for safety
- - Durable + high quality
- - Built-in rain-cover + safety whistle
- - Adjustable back-frame + front strap
- - Breathable mesh back-frame
- - Padded shoulder straps
- - Eco-Friendly & Sustainable
- - 100% Carbon Neutral shipping
- - Global Recycled Standard Certified
- - Unique Cactus design
Influenced by the warm Kenyan landscape 🌵 our Mogotio 55-Litre Pack is made with regenerated materials that would have otherwise ended up as ocean waste or landfill.
They have garnered consistent 5-Star Customer Reviews and are 40% lighter than other 55-Litre packs. Their flexible functionality makes them perfect for hiking, short staycations and longer backpacking trips.
The Mogotio can be opened from the top but also boasts a suitcase style opening for easy access and convenience! Sporting a mesh back-frame these are perfect for hiking or traveling in warmer climates.
There is a built-in SunDrift rain cover to ensure your gear stays dry, hidden pockets for safety, lockable zippers, padded hip belt and shoulder pads. The breathable back frame is adjustable to fit your height.
And of course, like all of our backpacks, this is built to fit female curves comfortably. Say goodbye to uncomfortable front straps across your chest! Our revolutionary top strap can be moved to sit above or below your boobs, whatever is more comfortable for you!
Size & Weight+