- - 40% lighter than other 55L packs
- - Made from Recycled plastic bottles
- - Opens fully like a suitcase for easy access
- - Hidden compartments for safety
- - Durable + high quality
- - Built-in rain-cover + safety whistle
- - Adjustable back-frame + front strap
- - Breathable mesh back-frame
- - Padded shoulder straps
- - Eco-Friendly & Sustainable
- - 100% Carbon Neutral shipping
- - Global Recycled Standard Certified
- - Free-spirited Palm tree design
Our palm tree Panglao backpack is inspired from the beautiful Philippine islands 🌴 It has a capacity of 55-litres, is lightweight and expandable with a mesh back system providing great ventilation when backpacking in warmer climates.
The Panglao is made using regenerated ocean waste materials. It can be opened from the top but also boasts a suitcase style opening for easy access and convenience!
There is a built-in SunDrift rain cover to ensure your gear stays dry, hidden pockets, lockable zippers, padded hip belt and shoulder pads. The breathable back frame is adjustable to fit your height.
And of course, like all of our backpacks, this is built to fit female curves comfortably. Say goodbye to uncomfortable front straps across your chest! Our revolutionary top strap can be moved to sit above or below your boobs, whatever is more comfortable for you!
Size & Weight+